Monday, August 11, 2008

Honeymoon In Vegas

Right, we got married and everything, but the pictures won't come for a while. Meanwhile, here are some pictures from our classy honeymoon in Las Vegas.

We stayed here at the Monte Carlo on the 30th floor in room 30-327. We only locked our keys in the room once, and the ease with which the security guards granted us access back into the room wasn't at all disconcerting.


Here's the view from our room at night.


Here's the view from our room in the morning.


We had dinner at ESPN Zone at the New York New York casino one night. When they found out we were on our honeymoon they put our names up on the sports ticker. Kinda cute.



It's remarkable really - you could order a girl, much like you would a pizza, and have her get to you in 20 minutes, which is actually less time than a pizza takes to get to you. I wasn't a huge fan of them reaching their arms past me to Chris so they could click their little porn gems at him (OK, I guess you can't technically call it porn with those little stars photoshopped over the nipples). I kept pushing their arms away and saying, "Get lost." I know, I know, they're just trying to do their jobs.


We went to the M&M store and took in all 4 glorious levels. The top level featured a 10-minute interactive 3D film. You cannot miss this if you go there. The professor, played by a small Asian woman, gave just an Oscar worthy performance. Terrific.



Here we are at the Las Vegas temple. The child with us isn't ours, although we would claim him because he's one of the cutest kids ever. He belongs to the Pionkes. We had dinner with them and then Amber took us to the airport the next day when it was time to leave. We hit the temple on the way to the airport. It's not one of the prettier ones I've ever seen, but at least we've seen it.


We had a really good time. It was weird though not being surrounded by tons of nieces and nephews all the time. We were glad to get back to all that, and to get on with this new thing called marriage.

2 comments:

  1. i heart your skirt, and may steal it from you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute honeymoon pictures. I was hoping for more of them though. I can't get over Chris' dimples. I wanted my kids to have dimples. Yours will. LUCKY

    ReplyDelete