Friday, October 17, 2008

A Good FHE

On Monday Chris gave a great lesson about Joseph Smith. And then we all put on some plastic gloves, got some trash bags, split up and went around the neighborhood picking up trash. I kept noticing during my morning 2 miles that it needed a little attention. So we did it. It was fun; I haven't done a service project like that in a while. A little hard work did us all some good.

Here's Ashley, Mallory and Gessie with their bags.

3 comments:

  1. that's such a cool activity...i always feel better when i help people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 days to go! awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke, It's Lexi--from Ricks. Yvonne found me yesterday and inspired me to search for the rest of the roomies. So happy I found you! Congratulations on everything!! I first found your husband's blog with a post on why he loves you--so sweet! what a great guy! My blog is www.bielozerfam.blogspot.com, if your interested in checking it out. Keep in touch!
    abielozer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete