







They got here Friday night, and we took some Little Caesars down to Rotary for the kids to eat and play. When we got home, Olive and Rosie took a bath together and then all the kids camped out on our bedroom floor in their jammies. They watched Aladdin and ate popcorn. We ordered Havasu Pizza and played Trivial Pursuit. On Saturday morning we took a scenic drive down to the Parker Dam. We actually saw wild donkeys down there! After that, we took the kids to Bubba Jump and let them go nuts for an hour. Then we came back and had lunch. I stayed with Lucy and Aria while everyone else went to the Aquatic Center and swam. We gave the kids dinner, and then we had 2 babysitters come over and hold down the fort while we adults went out to dinner. We stayed up and talked for a while after that. On Sunday Chris and I left the kids with them and went to Stake Conference. Afterward we took a picnic down to the island and hung out for a while. They got on the road from there. It was so fun! We really loved having them!
I'm not sure why, but I've never considered that a donkey could be wild.
ReplyDelete