Thursday, July 31, 2008

August 1st 2008

It's August 1st somewhere (the east coast has been in August for about an hour now in fact). August first I marry Brooke Michelle Eaton. The intention of this blog is to enable Brooke and I to share little bits of our life. Brooke has been so strong these past days. I could never imagine what trials she has had to endure prior to our wedding day. She has done it with such strength and such hope. I am so blessed to spend the rest of my life with her. Here's to after August, and what awaits us.

4 comments:

  1. ahhh... cute chris. i can't wait for tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the two of you.
    You did get a good one Chris. Don't forget how happy you are on your wedding day. Make it last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you darling, and i'm so happy for you and brookey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    http://www.amazon.com/August-Everything-After-Counting-Crows/dp/B000003TAP

    ReplyDelete