
I began a job in Salt lake with the Mahoney Group. I'll be helping businesses with their health, dental, and vision insurance needs. Previously I worked for Barlocker Insurance in Salinas as well as an HSA company, HealthEquity and an HRA company, Zane Benefits. I'm excited about the opportunity and I can't wait to really get moving.
So with that here's the deal, you know someone, have a business of your own or need any insurance product, it's time to give me a call.
But you say "Wait Chris my business is in California and you're in Utah can you help me?"
"Absolutely! I'll insure in all 49 state! (I do not recognize Hawaii)"
"But Chris I want life insurance in the event that I tragically die in a croquette accident. Can you help protect my family's future?"
"Yes indeed!"
"I have a business taking care of severely Autistic adults, I've never had health insurance for my business but I do have a very little Chihuahua, can you help me?"
"Of course I can!"
congratulations chris!
ReplyDeleteTake a look at what else I'll cover...
ReplyDeletehttp://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/AssessYourNeeds/insurance-of-the-rich-and-famous.aspx
you really cover people's body parts? awesome...
ReplyDeletewait just a second?! you'll cover a dog but not the state of hawaii?!? craziness.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the job though. good luck!