We made a goal to visit the temple once a week, and since we're in Utah it's fun to drive a little and see all the ones around us. Here are a few shots of the Bountiful temple.
We went fishing last Saturday with Poopsie and Jessie and the Thuesons minus Bri (which means just Todd). I caught 5 fish...if you count the 2 that got away before I was done reeling them in.
Jessie, Poopsie, Todd, Chris.
I was scared to touch the fish at first, but I made myself get over it. (Here's a decent shot of my newly protruding belly as well).
Proud Chris.
Jessie and her cute new 'do...oh, and one of the fish she caught.
Seriously lovely scenery.
My classy husband.
Hooked him right through the nose.
Poopsie, the master fisherman.
Todd finally got a bite after a long day of no action.
The boys gutted while we took pictures and froze to death.
Lovely.
Azalea Brooke Eaton was blessed on Sunday.
Could she be any prettier? And they keep saying she looks like me!
Such a good looking family, and really some of our favorite people in the world to spend time with.
I've had this itch to create lately. I see things I like in the stores and I think to myself, "I could learn to make that." My latest venture was a curtain for our new bedroom window. Ashley showed me how it was done. So, here's me being totally vulnerable - making the curtains and hanging them and then sharing it all with you. They're pretty terrible (pay no attention to their utter unevenness), but it is so satisfying for me to be just creating for some reason.
In other news, we moved into our new place. Chris and Jimmy moved all our stuff in and I unpacked and organized and cleaned and beautified everything. It was a bit of a daunting task (Chris' stuff was chaos; I told him there will be no more arbitrary throwing of stuff into random boxes), but everything has a place now and it feels great to be settled in. Now if I could just get some sleep in this new place.
No comments:
Post a Comment