I'm 30 now. Have been for almost 24 hours. Can't say it feels different than 29.
The Toveys and the Pionkes came all the way to Havasu to celebrate with us. We played in the pool, ate, demanded good service everywhere we went, and talked and laughed, and I enjoyed it a lot. I have great friends. They all left on Monday night, and then yesterday - the big day - Chris made me breakfast and presented me with tickets to see Phantom of the Opera in Vegas. I'm really looking forward to that. I was also showered with texts and phone calls and emails from family and friends. Thanks for remembering!




I'm glad you had a good birthday!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the 30, flirty and thriving club!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 30th! Sounds like y'all had a great weekend! I'm still sad we couldn't be there, but we love you oodles, and hope to see you guys soon.
ReplyDelete