
After we put that fire out, Chris gave me a card from Olive and him (which was the 2nd best part of the day). He also gave me the first 2 seasons of Friday Night Lights, and I was delighted about that. We went to church; I always love hearing the Primary sing on Mother's Day, and this time it was especially sweet. The rest of the day was a lot of relaxing and enjoying Nestor's cooking, and this (the very best part of my Mother's Day):
A great first Mother's Day.
Aww, she's so precious in that video.... lying there talking to you!!!
ReplyDelete1) I totally suggested the FNL DVDs...
ReplyDelete2) Olive is so cute I might steal her!
Oh... Olive is just precious!
ReplyDeleteSo so sweet. Happy Birthday btw. I thought of you on the 5th...we were out of town and I thought alot about you but you didn't know it! Hope it was great!
ReplyDelete