Oatsie and Papa and John and Anna came to see us for the weekend.
(We LOVE visitors!)
We ate like kings, we watched the Yankees lose to the Mets and then the Mets lose to the Yankees, we swam, we slept, we watched movies, and we played Scrabble thrice.
(I FINALLY beat those
brutal Barragan boys!)
They really are brutal. Well, I guess I shouldn't throw John in the mix. Nestor and Chris gloat like obnoxious little boys when they win, and when they lose they pout and make up a million excuses. Rosemary kept herself busy fussing over everyone, and Anna kept everyone on their toes. We had a really great time.
(Here's some proof):




(leans in and whispers...)
ReplyDelete"to get back at chris whilst playing a board game, just say 'taint', and refuse to acknowledge he won without cheating. he'll freak out, and you'll feel better :)"
glad you had so much fun!