1. Olive's been wide awake and ready to play at around 5 am lately. This morning Chris took her into the living room and kept her occupied. I got to sleep until 9:00!
2. I like a clean house. I don't like to do my house cleaning on Saturdays though, I'd rather do it while Chris is working during the week so we can all hang out together on Saturdays. But it got away from me this week. So this morning when I woke up I got right to work so as to hurry and finish before our Saturday fun. Chris gladly pitched in - he vaccumed the whole house, Windexed all the windows, and hung the laundry. Everyone has different things that just really ring their bell and make them feel loved (says Dr. Chapman), one of my huge ones is getting help with the house.
Stay tuned for more reasons why Chris is on a pedestal.
Brooke! I didn't know you were a blogger! I will have to keep track of you here! If you want to check out my blog, it's www.brholloway.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLooks like things are going well! Your baby is a doll! And your husband, deserving that pedestal seat right about now! :)
i enjoy the chapman books too. have you read his last one just out in 2008? its good.
ReplyDelete