Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Blessed Olive

We finally got to bless Olive on Sunday. Chris gave a sweet blessing, and then Olive grabbed the microphone and said a few words herself. I guess that's the risk you run blessing a 7 month-old. After it was over, Chris lifted her for the congregation to see and she let out this laugh-yell thing that she loves to do. The bishopric member who was conducting made a comment about how vocal she is. Funny girl. It was sweet and special, and it meant so much to us having so many family and friends there for it. We love you people.

As usual, Craig came through with some great pictures. We are lucky ducks to have him around.

6 comments:

  1. His pictures are always so fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for both of you and sad I had to miss it :) I love you Lil Olive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so so cute! I'm sure that was just the best day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little pumpkin she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's such a pretty girl! We're still sad we had to miss the event :( but if I can hurry and get someone to hire me, we might be able to scrape up a little money for a visit!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete