Saturday, December 21, 2013
Santa!
We visited Santa tonight. The older 3 and I have been talking for a few weeks about going to see him, and what we would do and say when we got there. Every year all the kids have cried when we've gone to see him, so I was curious about whether this year would be any different. We went 2 for 4 this time! I plopped Penelope down on Santa's lap, and she immediately started crying and pulling his beard. Olive sat on his other leg, and nervously recited, "I would like a Hello Kitty jack-in-the-box." Lucy cried and clung to Chris. And then George stepped right up to Santa and said, "Santa Claus, I want a Spiderman." That was the very cutest moment of the night in my opinion. Then we wanted to have a picture taken, but it took a little convincing to get George to stop staring at Santa. All in all, it was a quick, fun, funny experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment