Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Chris' 6-month review

Chris had his first review with his boss the other day, and I thought his and my parents would both like to read some of the things his boss wrote about him...

  • "He is about as charismatic as anybody whom I've ever met..."
  • "There is no doubting Chris' passion, poise or self-confidence. In fact, all of the words above are good descriptors of Chris."
  • "I need to be disciplined not to spend a disproportionate amount of time visiting with him (whether work or social) as there are 12 other members of my team who if made the same number of stop-ins as Chris, would keep me from getting anything done in the office."
  • "Sometimes it amazes me to think that this is Chris' first development job. He has adapted very quickly to the culture of higher education, yet he has preserved his aggressiveness that he learned over the course of his career in sales. Don't lose that aggressiveness..."
  • "Chris has all the tools to become a standout member not only of the team but of the development sector."

No comments:

Post a Comment