On Saturday we went for a donut run in the morning, and then to Lily's baptism and birthday party. Then all the kids took a nap, so Chris and I did too! It was miraculous! After that we went swimming with our buddies at the apartments behind our house.
Sunday, May 31, 2015
summer starts
We've wasted no time getting our summer under way now that school is out. On Friday morning we went down to help with Jenny's preschool program, and then spent the day playing with them. That night was the ward talent show. Olive did some kick twirls, Lucy did some hula hooping, and Georgey hit a baseball. Chris and I sang together, and that was super fun. And then Chris really stole the show when he lip synced Christopher Cross' Ride Like the Wind. It was amazing. See for yourself.
On Saturday we went for a donut run in the morning, and then to Lily's baptism and birthday party. Then all the kids took a nap, so Chris and I did too! It was miraculous! After that we went swimming with our buddies at the apartments behind our house.
On Saturday we went for a donut run in the morning, and then to Lily's baptism and birthday party. Then all the kids took a nap, so Chris and I did too! It was miraculous! After that we went swimming with our buddies at the apartments behind our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment