Monday, June 1, 2015

today

We started the day with a 3 mile bike ride (jog for me) on the Ogden Trail. We discovered a big hill on a new part of the trail, and the kids were thrilled. It was so fun watching them bomb the hill. George was nervous at first, but totally owned it the second time we did it. After the bike ride we played at the park. Then we went to the library for the summer reading kickoff. It was a presentation from Clark Planetarium, and there were several science experiments demonstrated. That was fun. After the presentation we picked books, and then picked up Dad and headed home for lunch. (Seriously, we did all that before 11:30!!) After lunch George and Penelope took naps, the girls watched a movie, and I cleaned. The afternoon was more riding bikes and cleaning, and some dancing and snacking happened too. Daddy got home and made dinner, and then I had the kids write in their journals. George and Dad went to their baseball game after that while the girlies and I read and danced. Now, the girls have crashed and we're trying to get George and Penelope down. Such a full day, I'm pooped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment