Chris and I each wanted to put up one final post for the year, so here goes mine.
2008 has been tumultuous and exciting and just a million new things. The beginning felt a bit bleak, mostly because of my own follies, but I must say the end feels huge and hopeful. I'm humbled at the mercy of the Lord, the space and time he continues to give me to fix mistakes and become better and to learn and grow. And I'm humbled at how generously he's blessed our little family. I really look forward to 2009. I can't wait to see my little Olive, to love and support Chris in his endeavors, and to make a life and home for us in Lake Havasu. And I'm eager to get working on my own personal goals and ambitions. It's going to be a good year.
Happy New Year to you and yours! Thanks for reading!!!
i'm happy i made a new friend in you this year, brookey :) here's to a happy 2009!
ReplyDeleteANd you forgot one very important thing...."my cool old roommate, Yvonne, found me with her super stalking skills and now we're back in touch!" Yay me! :-)
ReplyDelete