Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Chris' 2008: Year in Review

So the year's all done. 2008 you certainly made your mark. Where to begin, Brooke and I were married. That was the single best moment of 2008 which leads to the single best moment of 2009, Olive Barragan. (Yep, I'm sure Olive will take the number 1 spot for '09.)

Back to 2008. In the winter I came to Utah, went through a few jobs (Zane Benefits, TriHealix and a nice long break until The Mahoney Group in September) and now we're off to Arizona to work for Eli Lilly.

I've been so blessed with new family, here in Utah. It's been especially nice with the Ellermeiers, Jenny and Mark, the Eatons, Jimmy and Alisha, Dave and Heather, the Cisneros', Laurie and Darin, and the Lees, Brandy and Mark. During Thanksgiving I was able to spend more time with the Carolina Eatons, Scot and Ann as well as Lisa and Scott who came from Chicago (my biggest regret is not being able to spend more time with Tim and Sarra and their little one's, a huge goal for 2009).

And let's not forget about my roommates for the fall, Gessie, Mallory, Ashley and Budgables.

Oh yeah and all of my newest nieces and nephews: Scottie, Emilee, Nick, Morgan, Lacey, Shane, Ethan, Madeline, Sarah, Allie, Samantha, Julia, Torrance, Azalea, Josh, Drew, Alexis, Dane, Troy James, Molli, Brock, Luke, Layla, Jane, Charlie, and Jacob (my only hope is that I got them all).

These twenty-six are joined by my siblings' children, Anna and Gabriel.

It's been so nice to be near friends, I got to spend so much time with Craig Tovey, I loved it. We made one lousy video this year, which you can find on my blog... Roommates.

I got to go fishing with Poopsie, Jessie, and Todd... Busy Life

And even got to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir... MoTab

It's been wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy it was a happy year for you :) here's hoping 2009 rocks!

    ReplyDelete