Brooke - you look absoluteley beautiful! :) I am always envious of those who just glow and are so beautiful pregant (I was probably the least attractive pregnant woman who has ever lived!). These are precious photos...
I love Mr Tovey ~ his pictures are the best! You look sooooooooooo cute pregnant. I love the tummy and the shirt. You have the best pregnancy clothes! It was good to talk to you last night...it calmed my nerves about Olive coming early! Tell Chris hello for me and I am soooooooooo looking forward to seeing you on a monthly and hoping weekly basis! Much love pretty girl~Amber
So pretty and what an adorable baby bump!
ReplyDeleteCall me
You're super cute preggo. I don't care what you say :P
ReplyDeletewhat beautiful pics :) i love the "family" picture with maeby!
ReplyDeleteBrooke - you look absoluteley beautiful! :) I am always envious of those who just glow and are so beautiful pregant (I was probably the least attractive pregnant woman who has ever lived!). These are precious photos...
ReplyDeleteYou're almost there!! It's right around the corner. :)
ReplyDeleteI love Mr Tovey ~ his pictures are the best! You look sooooooooooo cute pregnant. I love the tummy and the shirt. You have the best pregnancy clothes! It was good to talk to you last night...it calmed my nerves about Olive coming early! Tell Chris hello for me and I am soooooooooo looking forward to seeing you on a monthly and hoping weekly basis! Much love pretty girl~Amber
ReplyDeleteBrooke,
ReplyDeleteIs there a phone# where I can talk to you? I'd love to chat!!
Gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete15 more days, brookey :) hear that olive? come out of your mama in 15 more days...
ReplyDeletechris gets home today, right? yay!
ReplyDelete