you're terrible, brookey! i got all excited :) enjoy your weekend, dear; you deserve it!
Hi Brooke!I just looked at your blog and saw your baby ticker...6 more days?! I'm excited for you and can't wait to see pictures! :)
Good job Olive! Way to stay inside until Dad got back! I hope that everything goes well in the next week! I have been thinking of you life CRAZY!!!! Much love,Amber
I can't believe your due in about a minute. Good luck! So excited for your little Olive.
I'm glad that Chris is finally home with you! Now for you to go into actual labor! Can't wait to meet little Olive!
you're terrible, brookey! i got all excited :) enjoy your weekend, dear; you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteHi Brooke!
ReplyDeleteI just looked at your blog and saw your baby ticker...6 more days?! I'm excited for you and can't wait to see pictures! :)
Good job Olive! Way to stay inside until Dad got back! I hope that everything goes well in the next week! I have been thinking of you life CRAZY!!!! Much love,
ReplyDeleteAmber
I can't believe your due in about a minute. Good luck! So excited for your little Olive.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that Chris is finally home with you! Now for you to go into actual labor! Can't wait to meet little Olive!
ReplyDelete