We are uncle/aunt to 30, count them, 30 kids now - 28 on my side and 2 on Chris'. You might think that since Olive is only 7 weeks old she is the youngest on my side. You're wrong. She now has 2 cousins younger than her.
Rosalie was born a week after Olive, and this week
Scarlet Alta Eaton was born. She's
Timmy and Sarra's 4th and we hear she looks like her elated big sister
Janey. Still waiting for pictures though. Anyway, I feel pretty lucky - make that blessed - that we have 30 healthy nieces and nephews. We try to be involved each of their lives as much as we can. It's a lot of work, but being that they're all so bright and/or funny and/or talented and/or delightful in one way or another, it's worth it.

30 !!!!! Wow, I can't even comprehend how much work, I mean love that is! We have to invent cousins for our boys, they don't actually have any, and we don't anticipate them having any... your little olive is one lucky girl to have all those cousins!
ReplyDeleteDeWalds baby Olive will be your cousin anytime!
ReplyDelete