Lacey got this dress for Olive. She's been dying to be big enough to wear it and show off her bottom. Such a material girl. Why does my daughter already have a better wardrobe than I do?
So cute! Believe me that you will be more excited to be buying little girl clothes than your own! It's so fun! If they look cute, it takes the attention off of how sloppy you look! That is what I have learned....
I gotta agree, my boys have way cuter clothes than I do... it is also more fun to get them dressed and take their pictures... hmmm, mom syndrome. I think you are lucky to have a girl, they are so fun to shop for and dress. Sometimes I go to the store and shop for other peoples kids, just so that I can to to the little girl area...
Also, feel free to come any time and make a quilt... baby girl fabrics are so fun, we could make a pretty little crib size one for Olive...
So cute! Believe me that you will be more excited to be buying little girl clothes than your own! It's so fun! If they look cute, it takes the attention off of how sloppy you look! That is what I have learned....
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie pie :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute Brooke!
ReplyDeleteI gotta agree, my boys have way cuter clothes than I do... it is also more fun to get them dressed and take their pictures... hmmm, mom syndrome. I think you are lucky to have a girl, they are so fun to shop for and dress. Sometimes I go to the store and shop for other peoples kids, just so that I can to to the little girl area...
ReplyDeleteAlso, feel free to come any time and make a quilt... baby girl fabrics are so fun, we could make a pretty little crib size one for Olive...