oh, that is the cutest thing :) thanks brookey; i got to spend the morning with hilary's baby adam, and it was been lovely. babies...
oh, i posted with hilary's login...sorry!
That is so ADORABLE! She is beautiful!! Way to go...
Awww, I want to eat her face!
That was just darn precious. She is Heaven Sent.
i will punch that baby in the stomach. i love her so much, I LOVE HER SO MUCH (sobbing)
oh she is so sweet! i LOVE baby noises. this makes me want 5 more right now. or maybe tomorrow.
oh, that is the cutest thing :) thanks brookey; i got to spend the morning with hilary's baby adam, and it was been lovely. babies...
ReplyDeleteoh, i posted with hilary's login...sorry!
ReplyDeleteThat is so ADORABLE! She is beautiful!! Way to go...
ReplyDeleteAwww, I want to eat her face!
ReplyDeleteThat was just darn precious. She is Heaven Sent.
ReplyDeletei will punch that baby in the stomach. i love her so much, I LOVE HER SO MUCH (sobbing)
ReplyDeleteoh she is so sweet! i LOVE baby noises. this makes me want 5 more right now. or maybe tomorrow.
ReplyDelete