Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Countdown to the temple: 4 days left

This morning at breakfast we talked again about how Saturday will go. The kids wanted to know who would be there in the temple with us. They named so many family members, and I would say yes or no to whether they'd be with us. When they got to Gessie, and I said no George got mad at me and said, "Don't say no to Gessie!" And Lucy said, "She can't go because she's gonna be on a date." That was cute. I told them Uncle Timmy is coming on an airplane, that Miss Hayley will be there, and that Daddy's friends Matt and Craig will be there. George said with his deepest voice, "I like Tredd." Then they wanted to know if Aunt Laurie would be wearing white with us, and I told them our family is the only one who gets to wear white because we're the extra special family that day. At that point, Lucy told everyone, kind of sternly in fact, that we need to be very reverent in the temple. And then I gave them these pictures to color - Olive colored hers, but Lucy and George took off to do something else. Anyway, we can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment