Chris got Olive this little onesie for Valentine's Day. He did some sweet stuff for me too. Such a lover.
This is after Olive's first bath - she was kinda mad. She's always really expressive with her tiny hands.
Chris got Olive this little onesie for Valentine's Day. He did some sweet stuff for me too. Such a lover.
This is after Olive's first bath - she was kinda mad. She's always really expressive with her tiny hands.
Woo-woo! Thanks for sharing the photos...your baby is such a doll.
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for more pics!!She is so adorable! If you have time...lol, if you have time...I'm so funny. I'd love to hear from you!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!!
thanks for posting, brookey; i've been eager to see and hear more about your little family :) i can't wait for easter. love you!
ReplyDeleteFinally some more pictures!! She is so beautiful. She's got the cutest little face. Hope the transition to your new home and new role is going smoothly. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Brooke, I am here at Melissa's house, and it's so funny how you guys are experiencing similar things.
ReplyDeleteThat waking up in the night thing is tough. It's harder with a 20 month old running around too. Wouldn't trade her though. Olive is a doll.
check out my blog to see pictures of Sterling.
she's so cute. i love her.
ReplyDeletelove the cubbies get up. isn't a better team out there. ;)
p.s. you look adorable too, brooke!
Oh, she is so beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and Chris. Oliva is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys.
ReplyDelete~Hillary Lomanto from Barlocker Insurance in CA.