Last night I dreamed about us in the temple. I wonder if I should even wear makeup on Saturday.
I read this article, and it's an excellent read for any of our friends or family who may have questions about the temple, or about what it is our family's about to do: http://www.lds.org/liahona/2012/07/understanding-our-covenants-with-god?cid=HPFR112213172&lang=eng.
We munched on banana bread and apples for breakfast, and read this story: http://www.lds.org/friend/2013/04/hannah-goes-to-the-temple?lang=eng. And Olive shouted, "Only 3 more days!"
And then we had a dance party to Louis Prima...

Get some water proof mascara! I did and so I didn't have to worry about big black rivers running down my face. I cannot wait for you to have the undescribable feeling you will have when they first bring the kiddos into the room. It is beyond magical. I wish so badly that we could be there to witness such a special occasion. We will be with you in spirit!!! Love you sista!!
ReplyDelete