Tuesday, June 2, 2015

today

We went grocery shopping this morning. The kids got a cookie and a balloon from the Smiths workers, so they sure loved that. And they behaved pretty well considering I took them to 3 different stores and that we were out for 3 hours. Chris and I decided to stop buying bottled water, so one of the purchases we made today was a water bottle for each of the kids. We found ones that have a compartment on the bottoms for snacks. The kids are calling them Snackies and they're super excited about them. I'm just happy about how much water they've been drinking all day. While Penelope napped, the other three played and laughed for literally hours. We worked on cleaning up, and then we played in the Hamblins' backyard. Then we packed (repacked) our Snackies, grabbed a bag of McDonald's cheeseburgers, and went to Daddy's baseball game. It was fun because the Gruas were there and because Olive found one of her kindergarten buddies. We read before bed, and now they're all sleeping soundly...well, all but Penelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment