Friday, June 5, 2015

today

Took the girls and their friend Emma, all dressed up, to see Princess Diaries at the library. I realized a few minutes in that it's for like 12 year-olds. So, we played on the library computers for a while and then went to lunch. George and Penelope got to play with Asher while we were gone. After all that and some quiet time for them/cleaning time for me, we rode bikes/walked to a birthday party for another friend. By the time that was over they were acting like spoiled brats, so they went to bed early. Sometimes I think I do too much for them. But I don't like sitting around at home, and I like our active lifestyle. But it sure makes for some stinkery moments now and then. Anyway they're in bed now, and gosh I love them so much when they're asleep........

No comments:

Post a Comment